Texas Humane Heroes established the Abby Angel Fund in the memory of our beloved resident dog, Abby, who passed away in 2005. Animals arriving at the shelter in are often in need of veterinary attention. The Abby Angel Fund helps provide medical attention and services to our program animals. We appreciate your support for this vital program.
- Medical Wellness Check for Arriving Animals: Texas Humane Heroes helps assess and provide medical attention to animals in order to prepare them for adoption
- Treating Heartworm: Texas Humane Heroes provides necessary medical care and treatment for Heartworm Positive Dogs
- Demodectic Mange: Texas Humane Heroes treats animals for demodectic mange
- Parvo-virus: Texas Humane Heroes will treat puppies infected with the parvo-virus
- And many other medical issues and conditions
Monies raised above and beyond what is needed for the Abby Angel Fund will be used to help other pets cared for by Texas Humane Heroes.