We’re hiring! We are always looking for passionate and driven individuals who are looking to join our mission in ending pet homelessness. Our current open positions are:
Title: Community Adoption Counselor
If you’re looking for an opportunity to do work that really matters, where your personal drive and passion result in better lives for countless dogs and cats, then Texas Humane Heroes wants to hear from you! In this role, you’ll safely work with dogs and cats, keep them fresh and clean, and exhibit a positive and energetic attitude while sharing Texas Humane Heroes’ mission, vision and goals with the community.
This position is physical and requires light to medium lifting, so if you want to knock out your workout on the job, this may be the position for you. Weekends (Friday-Sunday) are a must as you’ll be taking adoptable dogs to offsite locations to find homes! The offsite environment requires the ability to prioritize, balance and manage multiple efforts.
- Follow the offsite adoption process, including transportation, set-up, adoption counseling, take-down and adoption and donation processing.
- Engage the community, listen to their needs in order to create the best match and share Texas Humane Heroes’ life-saving mission.
- Achieve offsite growth goals. Maintain a positive outlook with strong goal orientation against measurable objectives.
- Maintain partnerships with offsite location’s team.
- Recruit and train volunteers.
- Maintain solid coordination and communications with team.
- Ensure safe, healthy, and humane treatment of all animals. Ensure safety, training, and well-being of staff, volunteers and clients.
- Marketing: Providing animal bios, pictures and videos.
If you’re interested in the Community Adoption Counselor position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join Our Mission
We are always looking for talented people to join our team, so please feel free to submit your resume for future employment opportunities.
Texas Humane Heroes 10930 E. Crystal Falls Parkway Leander, TX 78641 Office: 512 260-3602 Email: email@example.com