Pet Adoption Pricing
- Adult Dogs | $150 (1+ years old & over 30 lbs)
- Adult Dogs | $175 (1+ years old & under 30 lbs)
- Puppies | $250 (under 1 year)
- Adult Cats | $50 (1 year and older)
- Kittens | $80 (under 1 year)
Pet Adoption Guidelines
- A lifetime commitment must be made to the animal, and the animal must be kept as a family pet.
- Must be 21 years of age or older and have proper identification.
- Must be able to prove that property management permits pets if renting or prove homeownership.
- The adoption process takes at least 90 minutes. This gives you and the pet time to meet, bond, make a well-thought decision, review and sign the paperwork, and the adoption counseling process. If you are considering adopting, you need to arrive at least 90 minutes prior to closing.
All Pets Come…
- Spayed or Neutered
- With Initial Vaccinations
- Heartworm Screened for Dogs over 6 months of age
- FeLV Tested for Cats
- 30 days of Free Pet Health Insurance from 24PetWatch
The Texas Humane Heroes 14-Day Promise gives adopters peace-of-mind to bring an animal back to TXHH for treatment if they show signs of illness within 14 days of adoption. Click here for more info.